Saturday, October 16, 2010

First Blog

Well this is my first post on my first blog ever!! I'm super tired and I have work at elenen in the morning. I got my old high school's homecoming to go to tomorrow too!! =] I can't wait to get to my dancing, it's been forever!! In miss my friends' that i haven't seen in like forever, and akk the drama of high chool. The outside world has more drama than in high school, like no lie!! It's sad to say that adults are no better than children...I have no clue why people tell us that drama is choldish when they do it all the time. Stupid don't ya think?

Anyways, after I got off of work my grandmother made me go to Royal Farms for her ice cream, us usual. I was dancing in the middle of the road with my ipod the whole time, haha I'm cool like that...btw I just saw a mouse...his name is going to be Geraldo Hernandez =P my grandmother will probably get rid of him soon =[ damn i want to keep em as a pet!!! I guess I shall go to bed now since I have work at eleven tomorrow...well today...Goodnight folks whoever actually decides to read this that is lol.

P.S. comment so I actually know people read my stuff haha it would make me feel all happy inside and stuff. Other stuff may be more interesting...so NIGHT =D

1 comment:

  1. most people are stupid period, drama follows us everywhere.
    i would of named that mouse Raoul Stud-leroy babooshka. haha

    ReplyDelete